October is the 10th month of the year. 10 is equivalent to 5 multiplied by 2; which is double Grace, receive a release of Gods amazing Grace now in the Name of Jesus! Welcome to your month of ‘Double Grace’. May the God of all grace give you double for all your delays, give you double for all your troubles, and give you double for all that you’ve lost since the beginning of the year in Jesus name!
“Who art thou, O great mountain? before Zerubbabel thou shalt become a plain: and he shall bring forth the headstone thereof with shoutings, crying , Grace, grace unto it.” – Zech. 4:7
“For your shame ye shall have double; and for confusion they shall rejoice in their portion: therefore in their land they shall possess the double: everlasting joy shall be unto them.” – Isaiah 61:7
The word ‘headstone’ used in our text is the central block at the top of an arch or vault. In those times, when a building has been completed, the stone is put at the central top of the building. It is a mark of completion.
This month, God will bestow on us the grace to start and finish whatever we lay our hands on in Jesus’ name.
Nothing shall be able to stand in our paths against completion in Jesus’ name.
In the Bible, several people experienced the high favor and special grace of God; out of these people are Mary and Esther.
1. In Luke 1: 26-33, 37, Mary was highly favored and chosen to be the mother of our Savior. Even when she thought conceiving while she was still a virgin was impossible, the angel Gabriel assured her that “… with God nothing shall be impossible.” When you are highly favored by God, all things are possible.
In your family, workplace, school, everywhere you find yourself, you will be the “highly favored one” in Jesus’ name.
The God of possibilities will step into your life and turn every impossibility into possibility in Jesus’ name.
2. Another person that was showered with special grace and favor was Esther.
In Esther 2:7, we read of how Mordecai took Esther as his daughter after she lost her parents. It is great favor when you find someone to take you in as his/her own child – this is the kind of favor we find we God, when He accepted and made us His own, part of His family. Esther encountered this favour with Mordecai.
In Esther 2:8, Esther was brought into the king’s palace as a potential queen.
In Esther 2:9, Esther found favor with the custodian and enjoyed preferential treatment, including multiple maidens and the best place of the house.
As a result of God’s grace, you will experience multiple blessings and preferential treatment in Jesus’ name.
In vs. 15, she obtained favor in the sight of all that looked at her.
This month, everywhere you turn, you will find favor in Jesus Name.
In vs. 16-18, she found favour with the king, she was singled out and crowned queen. He even threw a feast in her name, and gave gifts.
Even in places that you do not merit it, you’ll be singled out for favor in Jesus’ name.
You’ll be preferred above others for that job position and contract in Jesus’ name.
In Esther 5: 1-3, on the 3rd day of her fast, she set out to see the king and found favor in his sight. Even before she requested anything, the king made her an offer of half his kingdom.
Even before you make requests, offers will be made to you in Jesus’ name.
By the special grace of God, before you ask questions, answers will be provided in Jesus’ name.
Esther’s beauty and character were the things that helped her a lot in her journey and transformation from ordinary girl to queen. The small things that you think do not matter are the same things that will make you find favor. God wants to use those things that are part of your (genetic, emotional, physical) make-up to turn things around for you.
I pray for you this month,
Every request you make will be met with high favour in Jesus’ name
Every mountain in your life shall be turned to plain in Jesus’ name
Extraordinary grace will be your portion in Jesus’ name
GET READY TO STEP TO A HIGHER LEVEL OF GRACE!
- Oh Lord, thou art my God, I will exalt thee, I will praise your name, for thou hath done wonderful things in my life
- Thank you Lord for the last nine months of this year and the beginning of another month, it is a great privilege to be among the living
- Father I will be fruitful, productive and successful this new month in Jesus name
- I destroy every work of darkness and sin in my life, I engage the power in the light of God and spirit of righteousness to take charge of all my activities throughout this month in Jesus name
- Lord through your divine backing let me escape every trap set for me and my household throughout this month in Jesus name
- This is the tenth month and ten stands for double grace,therefore I begin to operate with double grace, double mercy and double favour in Jesus name
- In this month of double grace, my testimonies, breakthrough, progress, blessings and miracle shall become double in Jesus name, AMEN