Favor breaks protocol, defies logic, shames the wise, and overrules any judgment or diagnosis. With the favor of God upon your life, you don’t have to worry. Receive Your Portion NOW In The Name of Jesus!
The bible says God afflicted the heathen until they left everything they owned, not because there was war or anything like that but for no reason known to them they have to leave and they have to leave immediately. So these people left the only home they know to become strangers in another land just because God’s favorite people needs a place. And after they have moved, God now planted and established His people. You are God’s favorite child and His favor is upon you. With Him all things are possible.
This month is the month of God’s uncommon favor upon your life, in this month God will cause your enemies to bow before you, strangers will bring you gifts. Whoever is in charge of that which you are looking for will not have peace until you have received it. People will be jealous of you because of what God is bringing your way, many will say I was here before you, I fast more than you, I pray more than you, and you shall say to them Favor has got nothing to do with fairness.
I declare the favor of God upon you this month, may you have favor with God and men. I welcome you into your month of Divine Favor. It is your turn to be favored.
May the favor of God overtake you this month; you are blessed and highly favored.
As a believer, you belong to a Highly Favoured Kingdom (Psalm 132:13-18): Every child of God is a citizen of Zion, and belongs to a highly favoured kingdom. You are not a stranger to favour.
Favour is very important in our lives, because it is the engineer of every great future.
It is the master key to a world of fulfillment. It changes and gloriously repositions people. God determines the placement of everyone by His favour (Psalm 30:5-7).
1. Godliness (righteousness and Holiness): This will always produce greatness even in the midst of opposition and challenges. All uniquely favoured men in the bible like Joseph, Job, and Daniel were lifted because of their godliness.
For thou, Lord, wilt bless the righteous; with favour wilt thou compass him as with a shield (Psalm 5:12).
2. Repentance. If you want to be a person of Divine favour you must be a person who is repentant, nothing puts you in the right standing with the Lord apart from repentance, and that is the reason why God said David was a man after His own heart, not because David never sinned, but because he had a repentant heart.
3. Forgive offenses. God forgives as we forgive. The scripture says in Mathew 6:12-15 (….if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly father will also forgive you…).
As a believer, God does not forgive based on His capacity to forgive, but He forgives according to the proportion we forgive. He doesn’t give forgiveness because you need it, but because you have sowed it or done it. If you need divine favour, learn to forgive. (Someone said that God gives and forgives, Man gets and forgets) that is why you can do good to people now, but they get and in a short time forget it
5. Use your gifts. God greatly blesses us when we put to use our gifts and talents that He has given to us. There are believers, who never put their talents to use and remain very poor, but some non-believers put their business, running, football skills to use and they get greatly blessed. The story of the talents in Mathew 25:14-28 should teach us a big lesson on this.
If you don’t use your talents, it will be taken away and you remain with nothing. Favor comes when you use your talents; for example David’s talent of playing the musical instrument took him before King Saul, His talent on the sling got Israel Victory over Goliath. Whatever gift God has given you, use it to your best and not with pride as others do, they give people hard time to look for them, beg them because they are the only ones gifted with a certain gift.
7. Giving (tithe, offering and other gifts of love to the Lord): You will receive financial and other favours when you give. Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again (Luke 6:38).
8. Keeping Company with the Favoured: The Company you keep determines what accompanies you. Where you sit, whom you walk with and where you stand determine the outcome of your life (Psalm 1:1-3).
When you come into contact with the virtues you desire, stay with those that have it. Lot was blessed because he accompanied Abraham the blessed (Genesis 13:5). You cannot be connected to the company of heroes and remain a zero.