The Number 8 is the Number of New Beginnings!
Eight is 7 plus 1. Hence it is the number specially associated with Resurrection and Regeneration, and the beginning of a new era or order. A new era and order has begun in your life in Jesus Name!
When the whole earth was covered with the flood, it was Noah “the eighth person” (2Peter 2:5) who stepped out on to a new earth to commence a new order of things. “Eight souls” (1Peter 3:20) passed through it with him to the new or regenerated world.
Therefore, I decree and declare; Every flood of affliction that covered your life last month, by reason of this 8th month, I welcome you into your New Season in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ!
Circumcision was to be performed on the eighth day (Genesis 17:12), because it was the foreshadowing of the true circumcision of the heart, that which was to be “made without hands,” even “the putting off of the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ” (Colossians 2:11). This is connected with the new creation. Everything that is not like God in your life is being put away now in the Name of Jesus!
The firstborn was to be given to God on the eighth day (Exodus 22:29-30). Whatever represents first in your life, I encourage you to dedicate it to God afresh in this season. First hours, first seed, etc and watch what God does in Jesus Name!
The resurrection of the dead is the great truth which is signified by the number 8:
- Elijah raises the son of a woman. (1Kings 17:8-9, 17-23)
- Elisha raises the son of a Shunammite woman. (2Kings 4:16-20, 32-36)
- God uses the bones of Elisha to raise a man back to life. (2Kings 13:20-21)
- Jesus resurrects the only son of a woman from Nain. (Luke 7:11-15)
- Jesus raises from the dead the daughter of Jarius, who is a ruler in the synagogue. (Luke 8:41-42, 49-55)
- Jesus raises Lazarus from the dead. (John 11:11-14, 17, 32-35, 38-39, 41-44)
- In Joppa Peter resurrects a generous woman named Tabitha. (Acts 9:36-41)
- The apostle Paul raises from the dead a young man named Eutychus who fell from a window listening to him speak. (Acts 20:7-12)
What are the eight Old Testament songs NOT in the book of Psalms?
- Eight songs in the Old Testament outside of the Psalms:
- Redemption, Exodus 15.
- Supply and maintenance, Numbers 21:17.
- Moses witnessing to the grace of God and the unfaithfulness of man, Deuteronomy 32.
- Victory over oppression, Judges 5.
- David, God’s elect, delivered from all his foes, 2 Samuel 22.
- The Song of Songs.
- The song of the well-beloved touching Israel, God’s vineyard, Isaiah 5.
- This (the eighth) waits to be sung when the resurrection occurs (Isaiah 26), for it does not come till after “death is swallowed up in victory,”
What were the eight miracles of Elijah?
The miracles of Elijah were eight in number, marking the Divine character of his mission:
- The shutting up of heaven, 1Kings 17:1; James 5:17; Luke 4:25.
- Multiplying the widow’s meal, 2Kings 17:14-16.
- Raising the widow’s son, verses 17-23.
- Causing fire to come down from heaven, 1Kings 18:37, 38.
- Causing rain to come down from heaven, verses 41-45.
- Causing fire to come down from heaven, 2Kings 1:10.
- The same, verse 12.
- Dividing the Jordan, 2Kings 2:8.
How many miracles did Elisha perform?
The miracles of Elisha were double in number, viz. Sixteen, for his request was, “Let a double portion of thy spirit be upon me,” 2Kings 2:9:
- Dividing the Jordan, 2Kings 2:14.
- Healing the waters, verse 21.
- Cursing the young men, verse 24.
- Procuring water for the three kings, 2Kings 3:16-20.
- Multiplying the widow’s oil, 2Kings 4:1-7.
- Raising the widow’s son, 4:37.
- Healing the deadly pottage, verse 38.
- Feeding the Hundred men, verses 42-44.
- The healing of Naaman, 2Kings 5:1-19.
- The smiting of Gehazi, verses 20-27.
- Causing the iron to swim, 2Kings 6:1-7.
- Opening the eyes of his servant, verse 17.
- Smiting the Syrian army with blindness, verse 18.
- Restoring their sight, verse 20.
- Arresting the king’s messenger, verses 30-33.
- A dead man rose back to life by touching his bones, 2Kings 13:20, 21.
After the 7 days of the Feast of Tabernacles, there is an 8th day — the Last Great Day.
There were 8 writers of the New Testament, who wrote of Jesus’ life, death and resurrection.
The Scriptures were written by 40 different individuals; 40 is 5 (grace) times 8 (a new beginning). By the grace of God mankind has the opportunity for a new beginning — as expounded through the Word of God.
In this Month of New Beginnings, I see God closing every old and ugly chapter in the life of someone in the Name of Jesus!
God will direct, furnish and finish every step you take this month. Your Ananais will surely locate you in this Season in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ!
In the Old Testament, Solomon finished and furnished the physical temple of God in 7 years and it was advertised, but now in the New Testament, you as the living temple, God will in the 8th month finish and furnish you as His divine project for global advertisement in the Name of Jesus!
Surely, Your Affliction shall not rise the second time in Jesus Name!
Disease and sickness are over…Your Jordan has dried up!
From today, God has opened new doors of good health, divine protection, and uncommon success.
Above all, in this 8th month, every stubborn reproach is being rolled away in Jesus Name!
What you have been praying to fulfill or finish, this month, God will release divine enablement for total fulfillment.
No voodoo or witchcraft manipulation will stop you or your husband, wife, children, family, business; job again for in this 8th month, your life will become a mystery and a wonder to your enemies in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ!
There will be an overflow of Divine Rest from last month for someone!
- O Lord my father, In this month of new beginning, I receive grace to step into the fullness of your Assignment for my Life in Jesus Name!
- Oh Lord my father, I stand upon your word in (Matt 18:18, Rev 3:8) every door of stagnation, poverty, sickness, disease, affliction, failure, spiritual weakness, death, promise and fail, near success syndrome closed by fire and doors of good success, perfect health, financial upliftment, divine protection and providence open by fire in Jesus’ name.
- Fire from heaven, In the name of Jesus, like you came down upon the sacrifices of Baal Prophets, come down like a mighty rain and consume every evil sacrifice that satanic agents are using against me now in Jesus’ name.
- (Psalm 119:89) My Father, My Father, I decree that by your power and the authority in your word; anything in my life, health, family , marriage, finance that has not been settled for good result be settled by fire this month in Jesus name.
- (Psalm 86:17) Oh God of New Beginnings, by your word, I receive divine results this month that will silence my enemies and advertise your glory in me in the Mighty Name of Jesus!
- (Lamentation 3:37) My Father, My Father, My Father, I stand upon the power and authority in your word and I decree that any foundational and demonic injunction over my life be destroyed by fire now in the Name of Jesus.
- Every Jordan destroying my harvest; Dry Up Now by Fire in the Name of Jesus. (Psalm 7:9)
- O Gates of New Beginnings, LIFT UP YOUR HEAD AND OPEN UNTO ME BY FIRE!!!! IN JESUS’ NAME.
- O Gates of August, Be ye lifted up and Open your treasures unto me now!!! in Jesus’ name.
- It is written (Joshua 5:9: And the LORD said to Joshua, “Today I have rolled away the reproach of Egypt from you.” And so the name of that place is called Gilgal to this day.), Therefore, Every reproach of my yesterday, I roll you away this new month, by the blood of Jesus.
- Every good thing yet to be perfected or completed in my life in the last seven months, RECIEVE COMPLETION NOW BY FIRE!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Every curse of failure at the edge of breakthrough, hear the Voice of the Blood of Jesus that speaketh better things for me: BE ANNULLED! BE ANNULLED!! BE ANNULLED!!! OVER MY LIFE AND DESTINY, IN THE NAME OF JESUS!!!
- You the curse of ‘almost there but never there’, I am not your candidate this month and this year, therefore: B-R-E-A-K! B-R-E-A-K!! B-R-E-A-K!!! over my life and destiny, by the blood of Jesus!!! in Jesus’ name.
- Every power that occupied my promised land, your time is up: I dispossess and put you to flight by Fire!!! VACATE NOW!!! in the name of Jesus.
So Shall It Be In The Name of The Lord Jesus Christ!